Life Sciences Consulting and Interim or Part-Time Management
- corporate development (e.g, fundraising, portfolio management and exit strategy)
- business development (e.g., licensing, partnering, negotiations and commercial assessment)
- IP management
- positioning and preparation of corporate and technical presentations, web page, business plan, publicity and grant applications
Drug and device R&D and commercialization are complex activities. Formulating and executing the right strategy is challenging, particularly for lean management teams of emerging companies.
The right, highly experienced, flexible interim or part-time addition to a management team can enhance decision-making and significantly extend and accelerate execution reach.
Based on extensive experience engaging (and terminating) numerous consultants and advisors, BCV offers the following client-friendly features:
- quick and easy to start and to finish
- experienced sounding board, actionable advice and self-initiating pair of hands
- cost-effective alternative to hiring a full-time executive
- no risk trial (full refund, no questions asked, if not pleased during first month)
- enhanced chance of success for projects and the company